BookDescription: David Peoples reveals how you can reach the decision makers at the top and clinch the sale.
It’s tougher than ever to win over today’s customers, but it helps to have David Peoples on your side. This internationally known author, speaker, and sales trainer has already trained over 8000 IBM salespeople in his highly successful sales program. He gives you proven strategies for getting your foot in the top executive’s door, building a relationship, and making the sale. In Selling to the Top, he tells you:
- How to quickly identify the decision makers
- How to figure out who is te Dominant Influencer (DI)
- How to meet Mr./Ms. Big (it’s much easier than you think)
- How to size up Mr./Ms. Big before you’ve met
- How to develop a detailed plan for calling on executives and how to talk their language by knowing their goals
- Everything you’ll need to know about the art of persuation, including how to win, three things that are necessary to persuate another person, how to build trust, and the five most powerful buying motives
- How to differentiate yourself from your competitor
BookName: SELLING TO THE TOP
Author (s): David A. Peoples is an internationally known author and speaker on the subject of presenting, persuating, and winning. As IBM’s first consulting instructor, he trained over 8,000 IBM salespeople. He is also autor of the bestselling books Supercharghe Your Selling: 60 Tips in 60 Minutes and Presentation Plus, winner of the MAVENTEC Award.
ISBN: 0-471-58104-6, 0-471-58105-4
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.